Mozilla Firefox does not start on a system where Windows 7 64bit is installed.
The Mozilla Crash Reporter appears.
To prevent this behaviour, please update the TOSHIBA Fingerprint Utility to version 22.214.171.124 or higher.
You can download the latest version on our driver download website www.toshiba-tro.de as Fingerprint Software.
How to update the software:
- Copy the file of TOSHIBA Fingerprint Software (126.96.36.199) to the target system.
- Extract the zip file if need and execute "T*********.exe".
- Click "Start" on "TOSHIBA Archive Extractor".
- Click "Yes" if "User Account Control" is displayed.
- Click "Next" if the install dialog box is displayed.
- Click "Yes" to accept "License Agreement" then installation starts.
- The installation is finished.
- Restart Windows to apply the changed drivers.